The DRMC Auxiliary was organized in 1957 as the Foundation Hospital Auxiliary. There were 50 charter members on record volunteering in six service areas. Today, nearly 225 members are on record.
Over the years, members have shared their time, talents and gifts in so many ways. We are grateful for their willingness to assist patients, visitors, staff and the community.
• Minimum of 18 years of age
• Overall good health
• Ability to respect strict confidentiality
• TB test required at no charge
• Provide proof of immunity to Rubella or receive a free Rubella blood test
• Reliability and commitment to a regular schedule
• Attend volunteer orientation
• Attend annual in-service programs
• Purchase a volunteer uniform
• Participate in a background check (beginning July 2008)
Please contact the Auxiliary office at 562.904.5465 to leave a message with your name and telephone number. We will return your call as soon as possible to answer your questions and send you an application form to join the Auxiliary.