At Downey Regional Medical Center (DRMC), we believe in providing excellent health care to our patients and an exceptional work environment for our team members. The DRMC family is growing due to an increase in the number of patients treated at the hospital. One of the major factors in the increase has been that more physicians choose DRMC as the hospital to admit and treat their patients.
DRMC is an organization where passion for excellence is valued and continuous learning is a standard. DRMC offers career opportunities for clinical positions as well as careers in business management, finance, nutrition, marketing, education, and information technology.
DRMC is employee-focused and values the contribution of each individual. We are dedicated to support each employee to reach their full potential and offer:
• Competitive salaries
• Sign-on & referral bonuses
• Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Superior shift, weekend & holiday differentials
• In-House Registry premium pay
• On Site Credit Union
• Flexible scheduling
• Expanded Nurse Education Dept
• Specialty training programs for Critical Care & Emergency staff
• Free CEUs
• Relocation assistance
• Easily accessible location
• Benefits within 30 days
• Tuition reimbursement/scholarships
• Specialty Differentials
• Nursing Excellence Program
• Unit Based Councils / TQM Program
• Wellness Center
DRMC Human Resources Department
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Monday – Thursday
8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
DRMC is an equal opportunity employer.